CutSkill 45 Plasma Cutter 1-1601-40
Plasma cutting has now been changed forever thanks to the launch of the new range of CutSkill Manual Plasma Cutters!
Incorporating the latest in plasma cutting technology, the CutSkill 35 & 45 Plasma Cutters are easily controlled with a single operating knob.
Decide if you want your torch set to manual or latch mode, whether you’re cutting flat plate or grid plate, adjust your current and you’re ready to cut! All actions are clearly displayed on the 2.8″ colour LCD screen.
Coming standard with the new CutSkill 60A Plasma Torch, the CutSkill 45 clean cuts up to 16mm mild steel and up to 12mm stainless steel – all whilst running off a 15amp plug!
For ease of use, the regulator is internal and air through the torch is managed automatically by the plasma unit. This removes the need to adjust air pressure for individual cutting requirements.
- 2.8"" LCD Screen
- Single control Knob
- Removable air filter with purging valve
- Internal regulator
- 60 amp torch with 5 meter lead
- Inline air filter
- Fully compliant to AS 60974.1-2006. Enclosure rated to IP23S
- Recommened air compressor required: 800kPa, 12 CFM
- Mild Steel Clean Cut: 16mm
- Mild Steel Severance: 24mm
- Stainless Steel Clean Cut: 12mm
- Aluminium Clean Cut: 10mm
- Number of Phases: Single Phase
- Supply Plug: 15amp
- Generator Required: 9 kVa
- Duty Cycle: 45A @ 35%
- Input Air Required: 730 kPa, 110 LPM
- 1 x CutSkill 45 Plasma Cutter Power Source
- 1 x CutSkill 60A Plasma Torch
- 1 x Work Cable and Clamp
- 1 x Wrench for Air Filter
- 1 x 1/4″ Nitto Air Line Connector
- 1 x Shoulder Strap
- 1 x Operating Manual (for Power Source and Plasma Torch)
Easy to read Summary Screen
Easy 2T / 4T Selection
Plate or Grid Cutting Selection